Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday 12 September 2008

New Blog Site Soon

As I stated yesterday I'll be moving this blog to Wordpress. I've spent all evening configuring the look and widgets. Also I've finally managed to add Digg to it. It doesn't work properly here. I've searched but any help I've found didn't work for me. This was one of the other reasons I wanted to change. Anyway, soon I'll switch over, most likely this weekend if all goes well.

Not done anything to the map due to the above but the weekend looms so I'll have a bit more time to spend on that.

Hourence has posted the results of his level designer's survey. It makes for very interesting reading.

Sorry for the short post. The new blog will make up for it.

Till tomorrow.
btw you can leave comments, I won't bite ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North of London, United Kingdom
I've been mapping since 2000 and have created around 10 maps for the original Unreal Tournament and one for UT3. Former founder member of UT Unlimited (A level design group for the original UT)