Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday 13 September 2008

UTU News

I've been offered hosting for UT Unlimited. Hunter over at the Beyond Unreal site is the really cool guy who's helping me resurrect UTU. Why not visit his blog and say thanks and hi. UT99, 2k4, UT3 and GoW are games I would like to support as well as PS3. If the situation with custom content is the same for XBox 360 then that will be included as well. I will also need extra reviewers and admin. If anyone wants to help then post a message.

I found this unusual gaming news site. GameTab. Huge amount links to gaming news across all formats. Also how about a game related bookmark/blog site? GameBlogs. Not sure about the colour though :D

Did some more to the map and finished a small section mesh-wise. I'm quite happy with how it's turning out so far. More screens soon.

Till then.

3 comments:

Charles said...

Hey, this is MinisterFish here. I miss the UTBooty and UTU days. I'm still around and even have a site and forums at http://sfk.clanservers.com
Good to see you are still around FireFly. Do you keep in touch with any of the old members from UT, such as EvilTom, Mouth4War, etc.

Anonymous said...

Dude, are you still around? I used to go by the name Wolverine back in UTBooty days.

I still speak to EvilTom (to the poster above), would love to get back in contact with rattlesnake8 and co aswell

Firefly said...

I remember you. I still post over at beyondunreal forums. It's about the only bit of life left in the unreal community.

About Me

My photo
North of London, United Kingdom
I've been mapping since 2000 and have created around 10 maps for the original Unreal Tournament and one for UT3. Former founder member of UT Unlimited (A level design group for the original UT)