Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday 9 September 2008

One Small Step Closer

I've had an offer of help to re-start UT Unlimited. Big thanks to you :D. This is obviously encouraging and I will, of course, tell you more as it develops. If you think you can help then please get in touch.

When we get a rough beta of the site I'll preview it as soon as possible. My head's full of ideas but I need to get them on screen.

DM-Quatro '08 is growing. I'm at the mesh stage. Adding these things takes longer than it should because I'm still learning where things are. But progress is progress and that's always good.

I want to say a big thanks to all those who remember UT Unlimited. It seems you guys have long memories. Thanks also to hal at Beyond Unreal and RaptoR over at Planet Unreal for the pimpage. I've also noticed that other sites carried the news as well. Thanks to them also.

Might have some screens tomorrow if all goes well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
North of London, United Kingdom
I've been mapping since 2000 and have created around 10 maps for the original Unreal Tournament and one for UT3. Former founder member of UT Unlimited (A level design group for the original UT)